Have a question about a book, plot point or character? I’m willing to answer them on Saturday…. May Fourth at the Dreamspinner’s Facebook. And I’m trying so hard not to say May the Fourth be with you. There. It’s out of my system.
LEAVE YOUR QUESTION ON THIS BLOG POST AT RHYSFORD.COM
Okay… except for Ben. *grins* But we’ll be getting to that.
Any question, any topic. I’ll be answering them on a video clip so comment before Wednesday when we’ll be heading to one of San Diego’s lovely Balboa Park where I’ll record my answers and read a few excerpts.
There will also be a HUGE giveaway. Okay…. depends on what you call HUGE but I call it HUGE. You’ll have a chance to win if you comment on THAT post which will be up in the last hour of chat time. I’m not sure if liking the post has any weight but hell, I’m winging it here.
Much love to you all and see you there!
21 thoughts on “Got Questions? Rhys Ford Answers on Sat’s Chat at Dreamspinner’s Facebook.”
Wow that’s a long chat. I will have to remember to stop by and harass you!
It’s a three hour stretch but it’s spread out. So I won’t be… like hammering out posts every three minutes 😀 Heh Come on by!
Are we supposed to leave our questions here? Or do we wait til May 4th and go to the chat to harass you?
Ask here. 😀 I can answer them in audio.
So will you ever write part of the story from Jae’s point of view? I’m a devoted Jae fan and would love to get more of his side of the story.
Heh… good question. I’ll add it to the pile.
My question! Or actually questions because I’m so damn nosey…. OK first one is Sanchez gay? I mean he made a comment about Quinn being hot … Next question will we see Miki getting some physical therapy for his knee? Poor Miki…. Okay next question for your other wonderful men. Is Cole going to get into a fight because of someone hitting on Ichi? I think it would be hilarious to see him punching someone’s lights out for copping a feel on his little brother. 🙂 Is Ichi moving to America? And does he have any animals? Does Bobby have any? Aaaaand I’m going to stop here otherwise I can go on for ages.
I have them. And you can ask anything you want. Except for ben 😀
Man I just /know/ you are leading up to something with Ben. Tease. *pout*
heh…not telling 😀
I’ve got some questions, both serious and slightly in jest!
1. Why do you feel the need to kill so many characters? Are you secretly a homicidal maniac?
2. Do you listen to music when you write, if so what?
3. Do you base any of your characters on people you know, Neko excluded?
4. Do you know anyone that has actually broken their bed during coitus?
5. Have you ever fired a gun or been shot, this seems to happen a lot in you books, real experience?
6. What would you say is the favorite food of each of your MCs, Scarlett included?
Ah I shall add these 😀 heh 😀
Will there be any chance of a crossover of characters between your 2 series? If Cole McGinnis & Sinner’s Gin series could be made into a movie who would you pick for the leads? I’m sometimes lazy to read and listen to audio, will consider putting series in audio format? Voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch would be lovely. ^_~
Heh… I have the questions. I can answer the audio portion…. anything in audio…it’s up to Dreamspinner. 😀
Another question! Do you research your cop characters by books? Or do you have secret insider person? Also do you watch any cop shows? Or any other favorite T.V shows or movies? Also let’s be honest. You actually have a magic computer that when you type something into your search engine it pops up with sexy men. Right? *squinty look of inquiring *
I shall add them. *hugs*
Ooh. So many great questions. I’m still thinking…
Dang! Tomorrow is the first day of the European Market that I go to on Saturdays. Luckily you are a couple of hours behind us timezone wise so hopefully I’ll be home by the time of your chat!
1. Who will be on the cover of the next Dirty book?
2. Do you have inspiration pics for Ichi and Bobby? Will they appear on a cover?
3. Will you be designing/producing any more t-shirts? Because I love t-shirts. And I’d love some more Dirty series t-shirts specifically.
5. Will there be more Scarlett in the next book? (I kind of missed her a little from Dirty Laundry, not that I’m complaining ;))
6. How fast can you write so that we can get our hands on the next book?
7. Have you determined how many books there will be in the Dirty series for sure? 8. What can we bribe you with the make sure you write more than you say you will? 😀
Hah… you are too late. Some of your questions will be answered….let’s see the ones that won’t.
1. Cole and Jae.
2. Um. Not yet.
3. Maybe. Yes. Probably Sinner’s Gin. Maybe Cole McGinnis Investigations.
4. Why no Four? Asian? Four being the number of death?
5. Dunno. Yes. Probably.
6. Um… I can try?
8. Um…. I could win the lottery. 😀
Well our upgrade is going live this week, so I’m just catching up on a week’s worth of stuff 🙁 Damn this stupid work. First month on new job and upgrade go live and 3 hour daily commute that necessitates my getting up at 5 every morning is a bad combo. Thanks for the answers 🙂
Hmmmm. Can’t remember what 4 was at this point. Brain is fried 😀