This is the FINAL stop of the Black Dog Blues Magical Mystery Tour!
A $50 gift certificate to the etailer of their choice.
Contest Ends Feb 15th
Now, on each stop of the tour, there were monster trading cards. Hopefully, you collected them all because I’ll be giving you the fact and YOU match up at least three monsters to their corresponding fact and the blog the card came from.
For example: Question 4: Manticore, SoCalGov_Stalker.com
I’ll choose the winner randomly and then check the answers. If the answers are right, that person wins.
Here are the questions. You need THREE different monsters to win! If you’ve missed the tour, the blog spots below hold the cards. Once again, person chosen randomly and THEN their answers checked. Three correct answers guarantee a win!
You only have to answer THREE questions correctly!
- What creature brought an end to widespread air travel?
- Name the animal that carries prey back to its queen to eat.
- This creature hunts in small flocks and prefers cattle and bison as its food source.
- Name the bipedal reptilians whose common colors are mottled black, red and yellow patches on a white.
- What animal feeds by sawing out then scooping flesh out of its victims?
- Which creature is often found being followed by scavenger birds and fish?
- Name the creature that can “unlock” its legs, turning them into a pair of drilling tentacles.
- What creature’s offspring have never been found or observed?
- Name the creature with knife-like teeth and bony back plates.
- On an average, 100 of these monsters are killed by SoCalGov Stalkers every month.
- Pigeons and rats are this creature’s favourite prey.
- This creature’s transparent nature allows an observer to watch its victims being consumed and digested.
- Twenty-one of this animal’s eggs were once sold for 10,000 credits.
- What animal poops out its victims’ shoes and clothing?
- Name the creature nicknamed The Tea Party Reaper.
- What can produce fire immediately after hatching?
- Which monster prefers its food to be cooked?
- This animal’s sting can inject enough acid into its prey to cook it from the inside out.
- What creature’s young are captured and raised as pets by the Sidhe?
- Name the creatures are nicknamed ainmhi dubh or death ravens?
- What monster’s favourite food is pizza?
- This monster’s flesh is toxic to humans and elfin but its eggs are edible if prepared properly?
- What species is a flurrifae?
- Which creature resembles a skeletal bat-wolf?
Black Dog Blues Magical Mystery Tour Information
3 Chicks After Dark
TTC Books and More
The Blogger Girls